There’s something just so satisfying about making a single serving of a dessert in under 5 minutes. I mean, if you ever want something sweet, all you have to do is mix a few ingredients together, zonk it in the microwave and then BAM: cake. Minimal work, minimal clean-up and immediate gratification. Just look how cute it is!
Chocolate Chip Banana Mug Cake
Makes 1 serving
1 small banana, mashed
1 tbsp nut butter (I used sunbutter)
2 tbsp tigernut flour
1/2-1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
Pinch of sea salt
**Optional: 1/2 tbsp dark chocolate chips (or any other add-in you like)
1. Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Blend the banana, egg and nut butter together (I used my magic bullet).
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and blend until smooth.
4. Stir the chocolate chips in by hand.
5. Pour into a mug and microwave for 3 minutes.
6. Let cool and enjoy!