Happy Friday! Guess what’s so exciting about today?! It’s officially 2 weeks from the day I’ll be arriving in WALT DISNEY WORLD! for the Food Allergy and Celiac Convention! I can’t wait! I’ve been busy prepping stuff for the teen/college booth and I’m excited to meet new people.
Something else exciting is that I had the opportunity to write a guest post for my friend Tarah at Allergic Traveler about my experience living with food allergies on campus. You can read that here if you’re interested.
On another note, I’m totally digging this fall weather. We’ve had a lot of beautiful days here in Raleigh lately, and I’m so glad.
Hope you guys have a great weekend!
Sauteed Sausage and Kale
Makes 4-6 servings
4 Italian sausage links, cut up (with no weird ingredients!)
1 bunch of kale, chopped
1/2 onion, chopped
1/2 bell pepper, chopped
2 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
coconut oil for the pan
1. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
2. Add the onions and peppers and garlic and cook until translucent.
3. Add the sausage and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the kale in (a little at a time so you don’t overcrowd the pan), and let wilt, stirring to incorporate.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.